- To advise the School on ways to improve the educational experience of postgraduate students, with a focus on issues related to professional skills development and career planning. The discharge of these responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to:
- Making recommendations to the School on programs and activities related to professional skills development of postgraduate students;
- Participating in the design, implementation, and/or delivery of these programs and activities;
- Collecting and informing the School of participant feedback;
- Initiating activities to support postgraduate students with professional skills enhancement opportunities.
- To advise the School on general matters related to postgraduate professional development.
To co-opt additional members as may be required
Chairman appointed by the School
- Mr Haofei WANG, former student representative of the Engineering Postgraduate Studies Committee
One student representative each from BIEN, CBME, CIVL/ EVNG, CSE, ECE, IELM, MAE, and TLE
- Mr Alexander William NICOL (BIEN)
- Mr Ergys PAHIJA (CBME)
- Mr Haofei WANG (ECE)
- Miss Yili TANG (CIVL and EVNG)
- Mr Anand INASU CHITTILAPPILLY (CSE)
- TBC (IELM)
- Miss Wenjing WANG (MAE)
- Mr Eagle CHAN (TLE)
Term: One year, renewable. At least half of the members shall serve a second term to keep the continuity of the committee.