Learn, Practice, and Assess Your Technical Presentation Skills
9, 10, 30 Oct 2012, Posted In: Postgraduate, professional development, communication , Venue: Room 6581-2 (E2I training room)
According to our survey on RPG professional development needs, presentation skills training is the most desirable. Therefore, E2I and the Center for Enhanced Learning and Teaching collaboratively provided this interactive workshop series that gave students the opportunity to learn, practice, and assess technical presentation skills.
Intended Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to design and give enlightening presentations on his/her research;
- Students will be able to create appropriate visual methods to present quantitative information;
- Students will be able to organize the presentation in the logical order;
- Students will be able to develop definite and non-defensive responses to audience’s questions;
- Students will be able to formulate thought-provoking questions during a presentation or discussion.